The castle is particularly well suited for weddings as it can offer the following advantages which few other places can provide:
- Access to a superb chapel, at walking distance, linked to the neighbooring abbey;
- Romantic setting of a country house with large luminous windows in a luscious greenery jewel case
- Large terrace behind the castle with an imposing view on the French gardens and the English style park
- Family atmosphere in an aristocratic house that has been inhabited for five generations by the same family, whose souvenirs impregnate the house.
- Two beautiful guest rooms with their individual bathrooms, set at the disposal of the bride, de bridegroom and their relatives
- Wide parking space in the avenue lined with beech-trees.
It is possible to perfectly organize a wedding dinner with up to 110 participants and/or a reception with up to 300 participants.
The castle may also be rented out for receptions or wedding meals with more participants or also for a dance evening but then a tent (possibly with a kitchen-tent) has to be added next to the castle. .
The client is free in his(her) choice of the caterer. The owner may also recommend caterers who are familiar with the facilities of the castle.